Frequently Asked Questions about Worth Ave. Group Policy Claims
Note: The descriptions are not intended to be a replacement for your actual plan language. For a full list of exclusions and conditions applicable to your plan, please refer to your policy booklet and, if applicable, its state insert.
For questions regarding the purchase of policies, contact Worth Ave. Group at 1-800-620-2885 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. For questions regarding claims, please call 1-800-620-2885 and select Option 2.
No, your current premium will not increase due to filing a claim. Premiums may change upon renewal.
No, once your policy is in effect for sixty days or more, it can only be canceled for:
• Nonpayment of premium
• Fraud or misrepresentation
• Violation of the Terms and Conditions
Details regarding your deductible are available at these sources:
• Your Policy Declaration's Page
• Our "My Policies" page at my.worthavegroup.com
• Call Customer Service 1-800-620-2885 and select option 2
A police report is required for all theft and vandalism claims. Your claims adjuster may request a police report as additional documentation for other types of claims. To expedite processing, please include the following information on your claim form:
• The police case number
• Police department phone number
• The reporting officer’s name
Yes, your policy covers devices stolen from a vehicle where there is visible evidence of forced entry.
Properly submitted claims are processed every Wednesday with benefit payments issued the first business day of the following week.
If your claims adjuster determines that replacement is the best option, your adjuster will research the make and model of the item stolen or damaged to determine its replacement cost. Replacement cost will equal:
• The corresponding replacement value of that same model
• A similar model at its current market value.
Yes. Your plan protects your covered property worldwide. A police report would be required in order to file a claim for an overseas theft the same as it would be for a domestic theft.
No. All repair estimates must have prior approval from an adjuster to be considered for a claim payment. Estimates not first approved by us will be null and void.
Proof of ownership is required for any one item valued over $100. A copy of your sales receipt from your initial purchase will satisfy that requirement.
If you have access to the internet from another device,
• Log into your My Policies Page
• Next, select the policy for your damaged device from the list shown at the bottom of the page under “Your Policies.”
• Then on the “View Policies” page, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the blue “Submit Claim” button.
• In the event that you do not have access to the internet, you can request a claim form and assistance from the Customer Service department at 1-800-620-2885 ext. 7901.
The adjuster will contact you within 2 business days of filing your claim.
It takes an average of five to seven business days to properly repair your device after receiving it at the repair shop. Certain repairs may take longer, depending on the extent of the damage to your device.