Please make sure to have your new login credentials and temporary password available from email communications.
As you are probably aware, GoCare will no longer be administering device protection programs. In partnership with Fortegra Financial Corporation, Worth Ave. Group has agreed to take over administration of your existing insurance policy. This will ensure that your investment in device protection is honored through its original contract terms.
Worth Ave. Group has been the leading provider of student insurance with educational institutions for over 46 years. We are happy to be able to partner with you to maintain this valuable protection. Below is a brief summary of what to expect during this transition.
K-12 Policy Holder:
• You should have already received several Operational Communication emails. including:
- New Policy number and policy documentation (DEC Page, Policy Booklet, etc.)
- Claims Handling Procedures with your new login credentials and temporary password
- Customer Service Procedures
• Your assigned company representative will contact you directly to discuss any concerns or specific needs you may have.
Individual Policy Holder:
• You will be receiving several instructional emails soon.
• Your policy is still valid and backed by Lyndon Southern Insurance Company, a Fortegra Financial Company.
• You will have a new policy number.
• You will have a new account and login credentials for the Worth Ave. Group website.
• You will have a new direct online claims process.
• If a claim arises, your device will be shipped to a Worth Ave. Group partnered facility for repair.
We appreciate your patience as we work diligently to ensure this transition is as smooth and worry free as possible for you. Welcome to the Worth Ave. Group family!
Company Website: www.worthavegroup.com
Customer Service Phone Number: (800) 620-2885
Online Claims URL: https://www.worthavegroup.com/customer/account/login/